Dear User/ Surfer, while you are browsing our website, depending on the functions you use, some of your personal data may be collected and processed. Pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Reg. 2016/679, the provisions and guidelines of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data and the European authorities, we are providing you with some information regarding the processing of your personal data, not only to comply with legal obligations, but also because transparency and fairness are a fundamental part of our business.
These data will be processed in accordance with the legal provisions of the above-mentioned regulation and the privacy obligations provided for therein according to principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and for the protection of your privacy.
The Data Controller for your personal data is Tecno S.p.a., responsible towards you for the legitimate and correct use of your personal data and whom you may contact for any information or request using the following contact details:
Data Controller: Tecno S.p.a.
Office: Via Milano, 28 - 22066 Mariano Comense CO, IT
Contact details: Phone: 03175381 E-mail: email@example.com
For certain aspects linked to the processing purposes (e.g. website hosting service, website management, press agency, e-mail marketing platform, digital agency, use of images, videos or others), we have duly appointed subjects as Data Processing Officers for your personal data, on behalf of Tecno S.p.a., who are responsible towards you for the legitimate and correct use of your personal data and who you may contact for any information or request (specific references for the appointed Data Processing Officers and their related contact details are available upon request from the Data Controller’s Offices).
These subjects, where necessary, are duly qualified with a conformity check in relation to compliance with the provisions of the above-mentioned regulation on the subject of Personal Data Protection.
Your personal data are collected and processed for the purposes indicated below together with the reference legal basis:
Purpose: Contacting the user.Method of data collection and legal basis:Filling in the contact form to request information from the company. The legal basis of the processing is represented by the need to implement pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the interested party. Data processed:Name, address or other personal identification, contact details (telephone number, e-mail, etc.), occupation.
Purpose: Sending of newsletters and communications relating to events, promotions, etc.Method of data collection and legal basis: consent to subscription to the newsletter service following completion of the contact form or during registration in the restricted access area. Data processed:Name, address or other personal identification, contact details (telephone number, e-mail, etc.), occupation.
Purpose: Registration to the site and access to the Restricted Area. Method of data collection and legal basis:Registration to the restricted area via the dedicated registration form. The legal basis of the processing is represented by the need to implement pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the interested party. Data processed:Name, Address or other personal identification, contact details (telephone number, e-mail, etc.), occupation.
Purpose: Optimization of the browsing experience within the website (e.g. cookies to maintain your language, optimize screen size, etc.). Method of data collection and legal basis: your consent to the use of technical cookies is not required, but they are indicated in this statement.Data processed:Technical cookies.
The need to implement pre-contractual/contractual measures at the request of the interested party.
EU Reg. 2016/679 Article 6(1)(b)
Declaration of consent EU Reg. 2016/679 Article 6(1)(a)
Your data may be sent to the recipients or to the categories of recipients listed below to comply with legal obligations or for purposes connected to the service itself.
Categories of recipients
Third party cookie handlers Companies or collaborators providing services on behalf of the data controller
In addition to this information, to guarantee you the most correct and transparent processing of your data possible, you should be aware that:
- Your data are processed and stored by the Data Controller – Tecno S.p.a. or by the Data Processing Officers on behalf of the Controller himself; the processing and storing of data processed occurs using hard-copy and electronic means with archives located at the company’s registered office as identified or, in some cases, on the premises of the Data Processing Officers as identified and appointed.
Care of the Data Controller, your personal data may be processed by subjects expressly authorized to process them according to the organizational needs of the Controller himself and in full compliance with the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679.
- All processing occurs in accordance with the provisions set out in Articles 6, 32 of EU Reg. 2016/679 and through the implementation of appropriate safety measures.- The processing period, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, is established for a period of time no longer than the achievement of the purposes for which the data were collected and processed, in accordance with the compulsory time frames set out by law.
Rights of the data subject
- The user navigating the site (so-called interested party) has the right to ask the Data Controller for access to your personal data and rectification or deletion of the same or for limitation of the processing that concerns you or object to its processing.
- If you have provided your consent to one or more specific purposes, you have the right to revoke consent at any time without jeopardizing the lawfulness of the processing carried out up until consent is revoked.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the following Supervisory Authority: The Guarantor for the protection of personal data is contactable at Piazza Venezia 11, 00187, Rome, www.gpdp.it.
- You have the right to the portability of your personal data compatibly with the nature and method of processing of the same.
- Processing is carried out by means of automated processes which, with reference to the use of certain types of cookies, may result in the profiling of the persons concerned.
- Some personal data, with reference to Cookies, may be transferred, with the consent of the persons concerned, to recipients outside the European Union, in compliance with the applicable legislation and the adequacy decisions of the European Commission.
By joining the TClub initiative, I undertake to behave within the premises of Tecno S.p.A. in an appropriate manner, making proper use of the goods, tools and services made available by Tecno S.p.A. and respecting the environment and the people present. I also declare that I am aware that Tecno S.p.A. has adopted a set of rules and a plan which is always updated on health and safety issues and that these are made available for free consultation online or on paper at TClub. I therefore undertake to comply with these guidelines and to fully comply with all applicable health and safety regulations. Tecno S.p.A. has adopted a COVID-19 emergency health protocol to which you are referred for specific details.